2021 Tennessee Knockout: day 1 results – Billy Bolt fastest in straight rhythm prologue
Billy Bolt took the straight rhythm prologue win at the 2021 Red Bull Tennessee Knockout, round five of the Hard Enduro World Championship, with Taddy Blazusiak second and Jonny Walker third.
Red Bull Tennessee Knockout, day 1 in a nutshell:
- 2021 Tennessee Knockout kicked off with a Straight Rhythm EnduroCross style prologue to decide Sunday’s main race starting order.
- The man-made obstacle-filled short track proved to be perfect for Billy Bolt who made the best possible start to his US trip by winning the prologue.
- Taddy Blazusiak still remembers his way around an EnduroCross style track and came out with a second place finish.
- Third place went to Vision Track Beta rider Jonny Walker.
- In the women’s class Shelby Turner got the best of them with Louise Forsley. Georgia Eversole rounded out the podium.
- Amateurs took on TKO Race 1 and 2 during the opening day, hoping to claim one of the 30 available spots to progress into Sunday’s main event. Richard Hitcheson brought home the win in race 1 and Jared Lambe did the same in Race 2
Tennessee Knockout Straight Rhythm results:
1. Billy Bolt
2. Taddy Blazusiak
3. Jonny Walker
Photo Credit: Andrea Belluschi | Enduro21