New Z-Frame knee brace from Leatt designed specifically for off road, enduro moto use with a slim design for improved rider feel.
Leatt have released the newest model knee protectors in their Moto line-up – the Z-Frame knee brace which offers a slimmer fit on the knee and under riding pants to improve feel on the bike without compromising the protection.
Running with the slogan they "won’t break the bank”, the Z-Frame looks like being a very rider friendly option for knee protection. Knee braces can be an expansive outlay for average riders and pricing under 300 $/£/€ is big plus point for the Z-Frame.
Like all Leatt knee braces, the Z-Frame brace is engineered to deflect and absorb impacts as well as limit knee injuries caused by over-extension. Plus, as is the norm from the originators of the knee brace, they are also a certified medical device designed to replicate the mechanics of the knee.
The Z-frame is made of an injected composite chassis with slim hinges for what Leatt say is “superior bike feel”, certainly it looks slim when compared to other models and should work well under riding gear and on the bike.
We look forward to getting some in on test to see how they perform.
Leatt Z-Frame knee brace highlights:
- Injected Composite chassis
- Slim hinges for superior bike feel
- Aluminium hinge covers for rigidity and endurance
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries: ACL, Meniscus and MCL
- Certified as medical device: EU CA014741/USA FDA 10048761
- CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1
- Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
- Low-profile shin bone pad for excellent boot fit
- Comfortable, easy-fitting and low-profile strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
Price: $299.99/€299.00/£269.99(for a pair)
Contact: leatt.com/motoJon PearsonEnduro21 Editor and Bike Testerjon.firstname.lastname@example.org