First look: WP XACT PRO fork and shock for 85cc KTM, Husqvarna, and GASGAS bikes
WP Suspension has released the new XACT Pro 7543 Fork and XACT PRO 8946 Shock upgrade kit for young riders looking to improve the handling on their 85cc KTM, Husqvarna, and GASGAS models.
The Austrian suspension specialist continues to expand its range with their latest upgrade kit – XACT Pro 7543 Fork and XACT PRO 8946 Shock – aimed at bringing ‘big bike’ suspension to all MY21 onwards 85cc KTM, Husqvarna, and GASGAS models.
The XACT Pro 7543 fork incorporates the WP closed cartridge system to maintain constant damping performance without any signs of fatigue, so they say. Together with the WP Cone Valve technology, it’s claimed to deliver better front-end feedback without any loss of damping. Additionally, the service intervals have been extended thanks to the improved manufacturing tolerances.
XACT Pro 7543 Fork highlights:
- Constant damping performance due to Closed Cartridge Technology
- No Loss-of-Damping but improved feedback with Cone Valve Technology
- Reduced manufacturing tolerances lead to extended service intervals
- Lightweight construction due to CNC-milled High-Tech materials
- Derived from years of experience in Pro-Motorsports
Supertrax on a kid’s bike
The XACT PRO 8946 Shock is equipped with a variable oil bypass valves, most commonly known as Supertrax Technology, which WP says that it makes it easier for the rear wheel to find grip in the toughest conditions.
If needed, the rebound speed can be adjusted to suit the rider’s preference which together with the progressive damping system improves the bike’s handling according to WP.
XACT PRO 8946 Shock highlights:
- Unique SUPERTRAX Technology as used in Factory supported race series
- More confidence in your ride and increased comfort due to transparent damping characteristics
- Improved acceleration due to significantly increased rear wheel grip and traction
- More direct handling due to weight-reduced design and high-tech materials
- Physical relief of the rider leads to reduction of fatigue symptoms
- High-quality, friction-optimized components reduce maintenance requirements
Price: €2.048 (XACT Pro 7543 Fork), €1392 (XACT PRO 8946 Shock)
More information: www.wp-suspension.com